Summer Skates for the 20-21 season have been announced! The dates are as follows
All skates will take place at Powerplay Rinks, and their Covid-19 policy for players is listed below
Polices & Practices for Safety of our customers:
- We will be using one entry door(front) and one exit door to limit interactions with timed entry and exit.
- All Skaters and ONE chaperon may enter the building 15 minutes before their scheduled ice time and must exit promptly.
- All people entering building may have to have temperature checks/screening (we are awaiting guidelines from PA and the CDC.)
- All skaters and chaperon must exit the building via the EXIT 15 minutes after the ice session.
- Skater drop off is strongly encouraged, however it not feasible; only one parent or guardian per skater will be permitted.
- Locker Rooms will be used but must sit in designated areas, all skaters still must come fully dressed with the exception of skates.
- Multiple locker rooms maybe used for one group depending on size and 6 feet spacing.
- All customers and employees (over the age of 2) must wear masks when entering the building and they must remain on until the player puts on his helmet; please refrain from bringing anyone/children not participating.
- Bring your own water bottle PREFILLED please.
- Be mindful of all signage in the rink. Esp regarding bench behaviors (IE NO spitting allowed etc)
- The staff will be trained for regular and thorough cleaning of all public areas and disinfecting protocol.
- All players must sign the waiver in order to skate.